Yeneethio.com is administered under the US & Ethiopian law.
Our company can force and ban users who violates the copyright law implemented. Our goal is to promote Ethiopia to the whole world, In order to attain this goal, Yeneethio set’s the following copyright reporting procedures.
We are News and Video Sharing Website, We don’t have full control on what user posts so Yeneethio.com has set the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that material or content residing on Yeneethio.com website infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information, in English, to admin@ yeneethio.com
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3.Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Yeneethio is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifies including address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that the notified has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Notification is Received by the Designated Agent It is Yeneethio’s policy to:
1.to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2.to notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material;
3.that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Yeneethio will terminate such user’s access to the website and service.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Yeneethio may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice, at Yeneethio’s discretion.
Yeneethio’s Designated Agent may be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for using our Service